FIVE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME CHARLES BIVONA
1. I love disaster movies. I find the fictional sight of our civilization being wiped away by nature very relaxing.
2. I love all music, but The Beatles, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Tom Waits, and Sage Francis are my favorites. Oh and the Miles Davis album “Kind of Blue,” because of a particularly chill car drive through Kansas in 2002.
3. There are words that I adore and words that I absolutely despise – i.e. ‘pamphlet.’ I hate that word.
4. Contrary to what some people believe, I’m not at all confident and/or sure of myself. I do fake it very well.
5. A psychiatrist once told me that I suffer from chronic empathy. “You take on the emotional states of other people.” he said. “You’re like a neurological chameleon.” I hide this from most people. Now you all know.